Welcome

Welcome to my creative space! My name is Amy Burke and I am inspired. Card making is one of my current passions and I am honoured that you've taken the time to share it with me. Enjoy!

02 August 2011

Oak Tree Tales pop-ups

This pair of DL sized pop-up cards are unadorned on the exterior and primarily made from recycled children's books (Oak Tree Tales: Miss Mouse by Dorothea King).  They achieve a great sense of depth, movement, adventure and friendship!



Above: In this card, thread has been used to re-create a washing line. One background tree has been mounted above the other to give a sense of depth and key features have been texturised to bring further life to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Make sure you leave an URL so I can return the favour.