Welcome

Welcome to my creative space! My name is Amy Burke and I am inspired. Card making is one of my current passions and I am honoured that you've taken the time to share it with me. Enjoy!

21 August 2011

Monster tyres




The shell of this C5 sized card is frosted acetate with the blue insert showing through.  The mosters were hand drawn inside a stamped ring (or 'tyre'), then coloured with markers and embelished with crystal gloss and glitters.  Two moster tyres have been mounted higher than the others to add dimension.  Blue satin ribbon and foiled raffia have been fixed to the left hand side for balance, and an additional monster tyre is hiding on the insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Make sure you leave an URL so I can return the favour.