Welcome

Welcome to my creative space! My name is Amy Burke and I am inspired. Card making is one of my current passions and I am honoured that you've taken the time to share it with me. Enjoy!

31 July 2013

Long time no see!

Greetings!

Well, it has been a looong while since I last posted and this is a reflection of my very busy year so far - new job, home renovations, daughter starting school etc.

A massive THANK YOU to those who have sent me messages of encouragement - rest assured I have not stopped creating!  Nor have I stopped checking my favourite blogs or participating in the odd challenge. Hopefully as we settle into the second half of the year I can claw back some blogging time.

Here's something I created recently to cheer a beautiful friend who's very dear to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Make sure you leave an URL so I can return the favour.